test

Dell 2410 24" IPS monitor - Pricing Error

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I was looking at the Dell 2410 monitor last night. It was on sale for $449.99 ($100 off $549.99) Today I checked it and it said $399.99 ($150 off). I added it to my cart and the price went back to $449. I took a screen shot of the page. I'm glad I did because Dell fixed the error while I was in chat with them. I was on the phone with them trying to get it at the $399.99 price.

After 3 hours of chats, phone calls, and call backs, they finally gave it to me at the $399.99 price with free shipping.

http://www.alienowners.com/img/fp/399_449.jpg

yikes81

Dude, you should have bought more and then shared the love here in the forums.

Awesome score though. I never seem to catch these kinds of deals.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
If I told you I got two for the price of one too, you probably wouldn't believe me.

DSC00388.jpg

sway

Im seriously thinking about getting one of those ebay monitors, think it's called achevia shimian. It's a 27" ips display 25xx x 1440, , for 359$ shipped. Im not a cheap guy but I was on a forum dedicated to a few of these types of monitors and people were happy with them for what you get.

tappin from the aokp running Nexus

yikes81

Im seriously thinking about getting one of those ebay monitors, think it's called achevia shimian. It's a 27" ips display 25xx x 1440, , for 359$ shipped. Im not a cheap guy but I was on a forum dedicated to a few of these types of monitors and people were happy with them for what you get.

If you do get one ... post up a pic and a review.

sway

If you do get one ... post up a pic and a review.

Most definitely, some guy on you tube reviewed it and said it was a apple reject screen in a random screen housing. Apple is picky when it comes to screens so they reject them for anything, those are kept by korea and sold cheaply in a different housing.

Some people even claim you can mod then to get a higher hz out of them, but some were saying you could be lucky and get one at 120hz. Sounds weird but I understand the logic, they ship from korea to the us in a few days, really fast shipping apparently. I'll put a link to the forum in a lil bit.

jacobberke

jeez, if I had the money to buy a $400 Monitor. That's more than my tv, how is that monitor such high price?