test

Dell Outlet - Australia

MattyB

For any Aussies out there, there are some good deals on X51's on the Dell outlet today. Get them while they're hot!!

yikes81

you are never happy enough. I am not happy enough ... but we all have our restrictions. Money for me ... a GF for MattyB ...

MattyB

Money is the big one for me at the end of the day too. I have a mortgage to think about and I have massive reno plans for my house which will severely increase my repayments. The girlfriend really has no say in what I spend my money on. She gets free rent so she's doing ok.

yikes81

for some reason, i kept reading "house" as "horse". im thinking, reno plans for your horse???? wtf ?

MattyB

You must have your mind fixated on your My Little Ponies........

yikes81

My youngest daughter has discovered playing "shooting". So she runs up to me ... yells "bang bang"!! and then waits ... then says ... "hurry up and die!!"

im not sure now if i prefer My Little Pony back or not ....

MattyB

That's a little distressing. And they say media doesn't affect children........ :eek:

yikes81

Yeh i know ... if i was ever to get one ... its just for the look. i much prefer berettas in RL use.
I used to own one before coming to AUst.

MattyB

They do look awesome. If you get 1 you had may as well get 2. Nothing like cruising around with duel Desert Eagles! You''ll need to learn how to do live action slow-mo Bullet Time though.

yikes81

LoL .. if i get 2, i will never have to do weights. ill have big guns simply from holding big guns.

MattyB

For any Aussies out there, Dell has some amazing deals on the outlet store today. X51's (3770) for $500-600 and i7 M14x R2's for less than $800! Oh how I wish I hadn't spent so much money over the past few weeks already!

MattyB

Matty, stop that!

There was an M17x R4 on there for $849!! It was gone by the time I got hold of my Dell guy though. They all were. I think someone snatched them all up to sell on eBay. That's what I was thinking of doing too.

I did manage to snatch up another Optx monitor today though from the outlet. They seem to be discontinued and I want to get a 3-way monitor setup. Only 1 to go!! :D