Desktop Screenshots

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone's desktop looks like. Do you have a messy or organized desktop? Take a screenshot and post it! I'll do mine when I get home. :)

Be sure to re-size the pic so it's not too wide in the forum. (or upload it to the gallery in the Alienware Systems / Gaming Setups section and post the link.)

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Here's mine. I run two monitors, a small (4:3) Dell 17" on the left and a Dell U3011 30" on the right.

Dantheman221

I got my whole desktop in icons. Only 4+ for anything extra xD I have a win 8 background logo :D

calric

desk.jpg

There's mine.. all of them are nice so far!

i like the alienhead startbar blackjair

yikes81

All very cool desktops. I'll add mine once I get home to my beloved Alien.

dnvr.dsz

How do I get the accessories? like the weather time and stuff?
they are windows gadgets just right click in your desktop and select gadgets that's it, there are few pre-installed one's....you can even download from windows website :)

Maelstrom

How do I get the accessories? like the weather time and stuff?
It was already installed when I got my AW. It's called AccuWeather you may be able to find it if you search in the start menu.

Anyway, here's my desktop (2 screens which are not the same pixel size).

This is how it stays most of the time. I use a program called launchy to search for and run applications or open up directories/files so I don't need the start menu/task bar or icons. If I've minimized a window I just use alt+tab to switch back. I've got the dock for some games and notifications or UIs that I sometimes turn on. If you right click on the image and hit view you can get a bigger picture.

yikes81

currently very plain. but i want to customise my startbar. i need icon changer right?
desktop screenshot.jpg

Eirreann

I'll post mine when I'm back home; currently using the school computers, haha! I'll spare you from having to look at these desktops!

Eirreann

Okay, here's my decade-old Dell laptop running on a 1080p monitor:

It's really only good for original HL games and some games made pre-2004, but I cope...