Diablo 3

Jenova

Highly anticipating when the servers won't be so busy that I can actually log in..you? -.-

AeonSoul

Haven't bought it yet, and I'm kinda battled about doing it. I don't like the fact that they're going to release multiplayer content later on as a DLC. That's kind of a deal breaker for me.
Althrough I'll probably end up buying it.

sway

Damn im tired, took forever to get in to play.

~ Sent from my GNexus on Aokp ~

VagrantXeth

Damn im tired, took forever to get in to play.

I know what you mean, the game went live at 2am here in Texas, was not able to actually get in and play till like 3:30am

sway

I know what you mean, the game went live at 2am here in Texas, was not able to actually get in and play till like 3:30am
I took some time to finish my online defensive driving while waiting/trying to get on.

Jenova

I got tired of waiting so I went to bed. Awoke and played some today, it's pretty awesome! Now they're doing more maintenance until 4:30pm. I go to work at 4, so I guess I'll play some more tonight lol.

VagrantXeth

The game should be available to play at 5;30pm, but if this continues I will just have to bide my time by playing Skyrim till all the issues get ironed out.

Jenova

Well I still can't play! They're dealing with more errors...
This is getting seriously annoying.

AeonSoul

Mhm hold on, are you guys playing online or there's some sort of DRM where you need to be online to play?

VagrantXeth

Mhm hold on, are you guys playing online or there's some sort of DRM where you need to be online to play?
You need to be online to play even on solo to "authenticate". BS if you ask me, they should just patch it to where you do not have to be connected to solo the game.

VagrantXeth

Tell me about it. It is stupid to do it that way, but if you really want to play the game you just have to grin and bear it. No one says I have to like it though, lol

Jenova

Mhm. They want to limit hacking they say. They know they can make you play online and you will just bend over and play it like a woman because they're blizzard, and this is the most anticipated sequel.

MattyB

Staff member
I had pre-ordered mine but I wont be home for almost 2 weeks so its sitting there waiting for me. Very bad timing.