Dishonored

This game really caught my eye when BS released the first trailer 2 months ago, and in E3 they really blew it! im waiting for it to come on steam for pre-ordering!
how many of you are equally excited?

AeonSoul

The game seems interesting, I'm wouldn't say I'm excited, but I'm going to try it out.

Yeti

Like the look of it, but will wait on pre-ordering till I get a worthwhile reward for pre-ordering

VagrantXeth

Dishinored looks like you are playing through an oil painting. It is kind of a neat effect.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

OG1-KENOBI

I'm about 3/4 through the story and its a lil flat imo. Its not a bad game by any means but isnt holding my attention.

MattyB

I haven't played more than 2 hours of it. It definitely didn't pull me in quickly. I'll keep going back every now and then though.

You should definitely spend more time on it. Been a while since I touched it too, the upcoming DLC end of the week will get me right back hooked!

MattyB

Ok so I've given it a good go tonight and I'm liking it! Looks like it's going to take up some of my free time in the near future!

Be sure to play it on low chaos, and best if you try for the clean hands (don't kill even a single person) and ghost (remain undetected in the entire game) achievements, most rewarding. I accidentally killed someone in mission 2 itself and didn't come to know until much later, and also spotted where don't even remember. Thing is you'll have to play it in one go for the achievement and can't replay it (as I 've read at some places) Since it's been months after release I'll give it another go after my exams before trying out the new dlc