Dog chewed up AC adaptor....will this spare work

BigUncleNasty

Original ac adaptor was chewed up while I was sleeping I do have a spare ac adaptor but slightly lower output (input is the same for both:100-240V 2.5A 50-60Hz)

Original: 19.5V 7.7A
Spare: 19.5V 6.7A

The question is can I use the spare without doing any damage to my M14x? I really dont wanna but a new adaptor those things are expensive

wait.. did I read that right? cool dog you have there! well i'm more curious how is he/she?

well to answer your question go ahead no harm, lower output means more time to charge, in short low performance but no harm as such

BigUncleNasty

Dog is safe...normally she doesn't chew wires...dunno why she did this morning...I was just laying in bed masturbating and when I turned around to grab tissue she was on the ground with bits rubber and copper all over the place...Looks like she didnt swallow any of it she seems fine now.....anyways

In the long run should I just buy a replacement or is it safe to stick with the spare?

you can stick with the spare as I said no harm in that but do consider getting a adapter suited for proper performance ie to put it bluntly recharge better quick