test

Double Driver (Ver 4.1) FREEWARE

DDuB420

I googled upon this program a few days ago. Thought Id share...

Double Driver is a very simple and useful tool which not only allows you to view all the drivers installed on your system but also allows you to backup, restore, save and print all chosen drivers.

To top it all off its freeware :cool:

Double Driver analyzes your system and lists the most important driver details such as version, date, provider, etc. All drivers that are found can easily be backed up the application and easily restored at a later point in one go.

Backup options available in Double Driver include structured folders, compressed ZIP archives, and even a self-extracting utility. The program works both through GUI and command line, and is portable, eliminating the hassle of installations.

It works on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows, and supports all versions, including Windows 8.

Download from the Boozet website: http://www.boozet.org/download.htm

Maelstrom

No spyware ??

There's actually a lot of good freeware on the web for stuff like this. You just have to be able to recognize what's a scam and what isn't. And if it's posted be a fellow AWO member then I would guess it's not a scam. :)

MattyB

Maybe he has just been hanging around here for a few months gaining our trust, biding his time and then BAM!!! He gives us this link to totally screw us! :D

yikes81

Maybe he has just been hanging around here for a few months gaining our trust, biding his time and then BAM!!! He gives us this link to totally screw us! :D

Hahaha ... my LoL for the day.