Dr. DRE BEATS

Dont buy that $h!t. People are always like, oh look at my dre beats! They're the best because they're made by dre -__- They have not tested other headsets to judge! I recommend razer Tiamat 7.1, if you have 7.1 audio and corsair vengeance 1500 if you have a usb port :D Both have 7.1 but, the corsair ones are virtual 7.1, whereas the razers ARE 7.1! The razer tiamat is perfect and its price is amazing! You also get a mic and the razer packaging ^^ AND, you WILL enhance you music capabilities and gaming performance with these things! Better than dre $H!T 10x!

Best sounding 180 bucks you will ever spend! :D

Last edited:
Dont buy that $h!t. People are always like, oh look at my dre beats! They're the best because they're made by dre -__- They have not tested other headsets to judge! I recommend razer Tiamat 7.1, if you have 7.1 audio and corsair vengeance 1500 if you have a usb port :D Both have 7.1 but, the corsair ones are virtual 7.1, whereas the razers ARE 7.1! The razer tiamat is perfect and its price is amazing! You also get a mic and the razer packaging ^^ AND, you WILL enhance you music capabilities and gaming performance with these things! Better than dre $H!T 10x!

Best sounding 180 bucks you will ever spend! :D

Tsk tsk, watch your language!
But I have to agree, I would love to have the Razer headset... wish I had the money for them, haha!

xxdranenxxx

Feb 8, 2012
Canada
I can't remember the model number but I bought a 60 dollar pair made by logitech and they are awesome. Mind you I haven't tested a whole lot of headphones but as far as I can tell playing BF3 I hear stuff I never new existed lol..... I will find out the model # when I get home from work in a week

VagrantXeth

Mar 4, 2012
Texas
I have not seen any wireless ones, they have in ear headphones and the regular can style, but all of them arew gawdy in color and way overpriced for the performance. But they do seem to be the trend, thus the need to gravitate to them.

I have not seen any wireless ones, they have in ear headphones and the regular can style, but all of them arew gawdy in color and way overpriced for the performance. But they do seem to be the trend, thus the need to gravitate to them.
Thats exactly what it is! Is like saying a win 7 phone can call your friends and some old nokia cant! Same here! Just because they're friends have it, doesn't mean they should follow in the same path! Listen to what your heart says, not your friends!