Dr. DRE BEATS

DecepticonZ9

im thinking about getting myself a pair of beats. i see everyone wearing them and i tried out the Pros and they are pretty good
but is there anything else on the market that can compare to beats and doesn't cost as much.
Thanks in advance! :D

durbin209

Well I'm not one for them, too big to wear in public xD and in private just blast the music with speakers! lol

DecepticonZ9

even in the ear headphones are expensive!
i dont know if its even worth getting! :x

Dantheman221

Dont buy that $h!t. People are always like, oh look at my dre beats! They're the best because they're made by dre -__- They have not tested other headsets to judge! I recommend razer Tiamat 7.1, if you have 7.1 audio and corsair vengeance 1500 if you have a usb port :D Both have 7.1 but, the corsair ones are virtual 7.1, whereas the razers ARE 7.1! The razer tiamat is perfect and its price is amazing! You also get a mic and the razer packaging ^^ AND, you WILL enhance you music capabilities and gaming performance with these things! Better than dre $H!T 10x!

Best sounding 180 bucks you will ever spend! :D

Last edited:

Eirreann

Dont buy that $h!t. People are always like, oh look at my dre beats! They're the best because they're made by dre -__- They have not tested other headsets to judge! I recommend razer Tiamat 7.1, if you have 7.1 audio and corsair vengeance 1500 if you have a usb port :D Both have 7.1 but, the corsair ones are virtual 7.1, whereas the razers ARE 7.1! The razer tiamat is perfect and its price is amazing! You also get a mic and the razer packaging ^^ AND, you WILL enhance you music capabilities and gaming performance with these things! Better than dre $H!T 10x!

Best sounding 180 bucks you will ever spend! :D
Tsk tsk, watch your language!
But I have to agree, I would love to have the Razer headset... wish I had the money for them, haha!

xxdranenxxx

I can't remember the model number but I bought a 60 dollar pair made by logitech and they are awesome. Mind you I haven't tested a whole lot of headphones but as far as I can tell playing BF3 I hear stuff I never new existed lol..... I will find out the model # when I get home from work in a week

DecepticonZ9

its not just for music. its for everything. gaming music movies.
but thanks for the heads up man :D

VagrantXeth

I think that they are overpriced, what you are really paying for is the priveledge to advertise their product on the sides of your head. Look around, I am pretty sure you can find some good headphones for way less.

Eirreann

I think that they are overpriced, what you are really paying for is the priveledge to advertise their product on the sides of your head. Look around, I am pretty sure you can find some good headphones for way less.
*hem*hem* Alienware TactX headset?

VagrantXeth

*hem*hem* Alienware TactX headset?
The difference is that you are mainly going to use the Alienware headset in the privacy of your home, with the beats headset, it is likely that most people will be using them to listen to their music on the go.

Dantheman221

The difference is that you are mainly going to use the Alienware headset in the privacy of your home, with the beats headset, it is likely that most people will be using them to listen to their music on the go.
Are they wireless or something? They ARE pretty heavy. I'd pick something else any day!

VagrantXeth

I have not seen any wireless ones, they have in ear headphones and the regular can style, but all of them arew gawdy in color and way overpriced for the performance. But they do seem to be the trend, thus the need to gravitate to them.

Dantheman221

I have not seen any wireless ones, they have in ear headphones and the regular can style, but all of them arew gawdy in color and way overpriced for the performance. But they do seem to be the trend, thus the need to gravitate to them.
Thats exactly what it is! Is like saying a win 7 phone can call your friends and some old nokia cant! Same here! Just because they're friends have it, doesn't mean they should follow in the same path! Listen to what your heart says, not your friends!

yikes81

Personally I like sennheiser headphones. I think Beats is a little over priced for average sound. They look spanky though, so I will give them credit of marketing abilities.