Eirreann's 2012 Enthusiast Gaming build

So, yep, I finally built a good gaming computer for myself! I guess you could say I was getting tired of gaming on a decade-old laptop, haha!

Here are the specs:
-Cooler Master HAF X chassis
-8GB DDR3 1600 G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM
-EVGA GeForce GTX 670 (Factory Overclocked)*
-Intel Core i5-3570K Processor
-Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 Motherboard
-Cooler Master HAF X Case
Some pictures of the build process:
100_5269.jpg

The assembled hardware!!!
100_5270.jpg

The case (The Cooler Master HAF X)
100_5272.jpg

Motherboard out of the box with the CPU freshly installed (pre-heatsink)
100_5273.jpg

A quick test-boot to make sure everything is working before throwing it all into the case!
100_5274.jpg

The motherboard just dropped into the case, getting ready for some serious cable management
100_5275.jpg

Video card and wireless card installed, and cable management done!
100_5276.jpg

Installing Windows!! Everything working great!
100_5277.jpg

The finished result.
It has been running for six days, will be a week tomorrow, and I have not experienced a single problem more serious than a falsely labelled Hard Drive LED connector. The fans are a little bit loud, but when gaming, hardly noticeable, just a slight hum in the background that I actually find encouraging; means that everything is working as it should!

Looks good man I know you have been talking about building it for a long time glad to see you finally have happy gaming

Thanks, man! I know, I've been doing a lot of gaming lately, haha! And when I booted up Crysis for the first time, running everything on highest at 60fps, man, it was heaven! Thus far, there has been nothing that I CAN'T run, haha! I am a happy guy!