Eirreann's 2012 Enthusiast Gaming build

Eirreann

So, yep, I finally built a good gaming computer for myself! I guess you could say I was getting tired of gaming on a decade-old laptop, haha!

Here are the specs:
-Cooler Master HAF X chassis
-8GB DDR3 1600 G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM
-EVGA GeForce GTX 670 (Factory Overclocked)*
-Intel Core i5-3570K Processor
-Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 Motherboard
-Cooler Master HAF X Case
Some pictures of the build process:

The assembled hardware!!!

The case (The Cooler Master HAF X)

Motherboard out of the box with the CPU freshly installed (pre-heatsink)

A quick test-boot to make sure everything is working before throwing it all into the case!

The motherboard just dropped into the case, getting ready for some serious cable management

Video card and wireless card installed, and cable management done!

Installing Windows!! Everything working great!

The finished result.
It has been running for six days, will be a week tomorrow, and I have not experienced a single problem more serious than a falsely labelled Hard Drive LED connector. The fans are a little bit loud, but when gaming, hardly noticeable, just a slight hum in the background that I actually find encouraging; means that everything is working as it should!

xxdranenxxx

Looks good man I know you have been talking about building it for a long time glad to see you finally have happy gaming

Eirreann

Looks good man I know you have been talking about building it for a long time glad to see you finally have happy gaming
Thanks, man! I know, I've been doing a lot of gaming lately, haha! And when I booted up Crysis for the first time, running everything on highest at 60fps, man, it was heaven! Thus far, there has been nothing that I CAN'T run, haha! I am a happy guy!