-17.3" LG 120Hz 3D Display + AG2 Screen Protector
-24GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM
-2x500GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD
-32GB Samsung mSATA Cache Drive
-Slot Load Panasonic Blu-Ray Burner
-Creative Sound Blaster Recon 3Di Audio
-Logitech Performance MX Mouse
-Windows 7 Ult / Windows 8 Pro MC

Ok I've posted this at Alienwarearena and even asked Dell how to fix it...But I think AlienOwners.com is like the ASUSROG.org for ASUS...Which mean I'm guessing People here are more technical than people over Alienwarearena.com ...

So I originally got my M17x R4 about 8 months ago naturally with Windows 7...When Windows 8 Pro came out and limited time offer for Media Center all for $15 I couldn't pass it up (even though I didn't really like Windows 8 at the time) ...

I did a clean install and followed the installation for Windows 8 drivers from Dell's site...Everything was good except the Eject Button don't work...But when I installed Windows 7 again it works fine...

But I really getting used to Windows 8 now so I installed it again...just had to work around the Eject button...

Any Ideas on how to fix it?

AeonSoul

Have you installed the Alienware OSD? Is it just the eject button that doesnt work or the whole control panel in the top right?

jorlanm

Have you installed the Alienware OSD? Is it just the eject button that doesnt work or the whole control panel in the top right?

Yes...installed everything and everything works on the media keys except the eject button...Thhis is my Third attempt on doing Clean install and recommended order of driver install but no luck...

The best thing I could do Is create a short cut key for the eject button...