EverQuest goes F2P this weekend.

wilbymilstone

EverQuest goes free to play this weekend. Does anyone still play. 13 years and they are getting ready to release a new expansion and make it F2P. I am excited because my toon will be grandfathred in and playable. I wasn't looking forward to having to start all over. If anyone still plays or will be playing, I would like to form a guild.

Opening the floor to discussion.............now!

AeonSoul

I always wanted to try it out, but never managed to do so. Sadly I find myself short on time to play MMORPGs, and lately lots of them are adopting the f2p formula, like L2, Aion and I guess some more. I guess WoW has finally took its toll on the other MMORPGs.

calric

I had a character; i may try to play it again it depends if i have time... with d3 coming out and then guild wars 2, geeez just too many games that are great, not sure if i will have time.

wilbymilstone

I downloaded it and it took half a day to finish. I logged on and forgot how to play. LOL. Still great to be able to play my 58 Halfling Rogue.

Eirreann

Finally! I've been waiting for this one for a while! How much space does it require?