Everquest NEXT

Members of the SOE community team turned me off to their mmo lineup about 4 years ago.

Loved EQ2 for a few years. But everything after that was a dud. And their community people were pretty vicious in game and out to players they didn't like personally. Even had one call and cancel a Bally's reservation for fan faire. They told the reservationist I had died. :p

forJAT

Aug 7, 2013
Austin, TX
Members of the SOE community team turned me off to their mmo lineup about 4 years ago.

Loved EQ2 for a few years. But everything after that was a dud. And their community people were pretty vicious in game and out to players they didn't like personally. Even had one call and cancel a Bally's reservation for fan faire. They told the reservationist I had died. :p

WOW .. no words other than that SUCKS :( I loved the original EQ and did play EQ2 for a bit but I never had any problems with the CS .. I would be bitter too if they pulled that stuff on me. Are you talking about SONY moderators or just the community in general .. either way still sucks :(