Everquest NEXT

forJAT

Anyone else apply for the beta? I am curious as to how a 100% destructible mmorpg would work out.

SpyderBite

Members of the SOE community team turned me off to their mmo lineup about 4 years ago.

Loved EQ2 for a few years. But everything after that was a dud. And their community people were pretty vicious in game and out to players they didn't like personally. Even had one call and cancel a Bally's reservation for fan faire. They told the reservationist I had died. :p

forJAT

Members of the SOE community team turned me off to their mmo lineup about 4 years ago.

Loved EQ2 for a few years. But everything after that was a dud. And their community people were pretty vicious in game and out to players they didn't like personally. Even had one call and cancel a Bally's reservation for fan faire. They told the reservationist I had died. :p
WOW .. no words other than that SUCKS :( I loved the original EQ and did play EQ2 for a bit but I never had any problems with the CS .. I would be bitter too if they pulled that stuff on me. Are you talking about SONY moderators or just the community in general .. either way still sucks :(

SpyderBite

SOE Community Manager at the time. The rest of the community and developers rocked as usual.

I'm sure the latest team is better. The CM referred to originally has moved on since (fired, quit, shot) XD

forJAT

damn dude that sucks sorry to hear that but hopefully Next can be a reintroduction to SOE for ya. It is gonna be Free to play so nothing lost can come of it. :)

xinobi

Lets hope that everquest finally comes back like the old days, cause i used to really enjoy it.