test

EVGA GTX 750 Ti SC 2GB

acarlton

This is an awesome little card. I'm just ran it through Battlefield 4 and it blow away my expectations. I switched out my EVGA 650 Ti Boost due to it running at a constant 90C. All I can say is Nvidia hit a home run with this card. The case of my X51 is luke warm at best. Simply amazing. I highly it recommend as a cheap upgrade over the GTX 645. I'm going to record some game play video and put it up on youtube. I'll post links here in a day or two.

MattyB

Very much looking forward to the 800s after what they've done with this card.

TimRhodes

think u could do me a favor and check fps on war thunder with max settings
i have the 645 and wanting to lock in a 60 fps with max and vsynk

8*sectorb6

So your sig shows some upgrades, will this run with alienware supplied stock power supply for the i3 model?

TimRhodes

from what i read if u have the 240 or 330 yes as it uses less then the stock cards (min being the gtx 645)

acarlton

Yep I'm running it off of the 180W power supply right now. I just added an SSD and migrated the os over. I'm going to have to update my sig. The 750ti only draws 60W. I was running a 650 Ti Boost off the 180W power supply, but it was running too hot for my liking.

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

So does this card blow air out of the case? Looking to buy one.

Yes the card blows the hot air out of the case.

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

think u could do me a favor and check fps on war thunder with max settings
i have the 645 and wanting to lock in a 60 fps with max and vsynk

Run Warthunder at max setting with vsync and according to FRAPS I was averaging 57.367 fps to 59.858 fps.

TimRhodes

WOW got my evga 750 ti sc installed WAY WAY more than expected and no heat problems at all
thank u acarlton

jayhernandez7

Great upgrade choice. I really do believe the 700 series GPUs turned out to be better than the 600s (no offense to it). I'm super excited about the next 800 series, especially if they work on lower power consumption to more performance!

TheChristoph

Any trouble booting after installing the new card? I just got this same card and when I power up, I get stuck on the alien head bios screen. Putting in the old card works fine.

ChrisLithium

TheChristoph, I'm running into the same problem. I started a new thread on it hoping to get some help. If you come across any answers, please post. I'll do the same.

ejohnson

So I put a 750ti sc into my x51 the other day. I got the wrong one though, mine has the twin fans and not the blower. It runs great, but I keep the side panel off it.

Really amazed how much better the 750ti is over my 650ti (roasted playing titanfall)

I just ordered this card and I was wondering which BIOS are you running? I am set to A04 and hoping there won't be any install issues.