Evolve keeps shutting down my pc

Hi guys i can barely make it out of the tutorial before my computer shuts down, i had no problem in the beta but with the full copy it keeps shutting down, i recently upgraded to a Nvidia 970 and havent experienced this problem with any other game, it might be a power issue but then why am i only experiencing it with evolve? if you guys could help in any way that would be great, other than that i have a stock R2 with an I7 processor and 8gb of ram.

Thanks guys

DeadBob16

Hey, I used to have a problem with crashing on my x51 nvidia 670 GPU. It was a power supply problem check your PSU usage to make sure overdraw from your GPU isn't forcing safety reboots, you can check power consumption from the GPU using MSI afterburner or EVGA. If you have any spare PSU do try with them and try to avoid crashing the PC as it can case irreparable HW damage.

Turn down the Eye Candy and control your frame rate.
Nvidia Inspector Power Management : PREFERRED_PSTATE_PREFER_CONSISTENT_PERFORMANCE
Vsync ON
No Overclock
Power Target 96%
Power Plan Advanced Options: Processor Power Management - Min. 5% Max. 97%

Like 'DeadBob16' said Monitor your GPU OSD in game.

Todays 3DMark Fire Strike Bench

im all good now ! i just transferred it into another case and upped the power supply and everything is fine

DeadBob16

Sweet, good to hear. More power is always good.
Cheers
BTW what case and PSU did you switch to?