test

FarCry 3

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Anyone here play FC3? A friend of mine plays it and is trying to get me to buy it so we can play multiplayer. Is it any good?

sway

I freaking love this game, been playing since it came out. I don't play multiplayer but solo is awesome. It's Def worth it considering there's so much to explore. Think Skyrim and crysis mixed together, I think that's a good comparison.

tappin from the Note II

DDuB420

[video=youtube;6dxoVvUsxeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxoVvUsxeY[/video]​

sway

It was hard for me to burn the weed fields. :(

tappin from the Note II

dude GET IT! it's even on sale on steam (I guess)
I haven't played MP but the campaign is dam great and its already a GOTY for many and definitely the best shooter of the year!

holeyguy66

yall have fun with it im running through scailing issues with the triple screen with it. as alot of triple screen gamers are having. but it is a beautiful game. hopfully ubi will be fixing this soon

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Sounds like a decent game. I watched some YouTube vids but just wanted to get some opinions also. I pick it up soon. Thanks.

holeyguy66

well even though im down to 1440x900 i enjoy the snot out of it. im just kinda lost with out my left and right monitors. i was so used to using them in games like this and others to where i can see where im going. like say driving i can look through the turns instead of follow when im running i can see around me. but anywho here is a few screen shots
oh and if you look closley you will see my temps he he gotta brag sorry

sway

What program is that to monitor temps etc...

tappin from the Note II

JennyM

Must admit I'm tempted.... been a loooong time since I played anything other than wow.

holeyguy66

oh crap what happened to your other monitors? well this is how most other 'normal' people play :p
i cant run eyefinity with it. some can out of the box most cant. and im one of the most. the fov is way off and the hud is huge with it also. so im down to one screen on it. and sway its msi afterburner man. i love it

sway

i cant run eyefinity with it. some can out of the box most cant. and im one of the most. the fov is way off and the hud is huge with it also. so im down to one screen on it. and sway its msi afterburner man. i love it

Oh ok I use precision x, didn't know afterburner had that thanks. I'm going to order two more of the overlord monitors for surround, I can't wait. Gotta get another 670 unfortunately though for that. Gonna construct a desk first too.

tappin from the Note II

Last edited:

holeyguy66

this is what it looks like with eyefinity
and no i didnt crop the picture the hud is huge covers up the mission text and so on

holeyguy66

ity takes time man i cought my 2 outters on sale at best buy for 100 bux each and the stand was only 65 off amazon

sway

Well I feel really bad then, considering I have to buy two more of what I have at 500$ a piece, and those are the cheaper high res monitors. Don't think I'll be fully done with my surround setup till end of the year...maybe!!! I still have to build my rig. Hopefully I'll have that done in a few months.

tappin from the Note II