Favorite type of music and Artist

DecepticonZ9

everyone has their own type of music genre they jam to.
list the ones you listen to and your favorite artist!
i will go first :D

favorite type of music
-Hip hop
-r&b
-techno
i am a dancer so i listen to anything i can dance to

artist:
chris brown
drake
alicia keys
Linkin park
skrillix

LOL :D

Eirreann

Irish/Celtic/Scottish Traditional/English Folk/etc etc.

Favourite artists:
Kate Rusby
Mumford and Sons
Dervish
Silly Wizard (look them up)
Loreena Mckennitt

Dantheman221

Linkin park wasn't bad until the recent years when it became more mainstream and I started to not like it as much. I don't have much time to listen to music but, bachelors of science aren't bad and klaypex and some others too :D

Sfynxx

I listen to bits and pieces of music, but by far my favourite music/band is Bon Jovi! Weird coming from a 21 year old chick, I know. I wish I was born in the 80s so I could have seen them live when they first started out. They're amazing! I saw them December 2010 in Sydney, Australia, and it was absolutely mind blowing. It was just wow! I'm saving up money so I can see them in the US when they return from their two year break. Cannot wait! :D

AeonSoul

I list alot of music, from different genres aswell, but if I have to pick one genre, I like everything that's rock/hard rock/metal. I go from classic rock to the most extreme metal, to electronic, rap, you name it. I'm somewhat a music whore.

ThatOldGuy

I like, Alternative Rap, Alternative rock, Punk, Hard rock, Classic rock, R&B, and Classical

Artists:
Mos Def
Twalib Kweli
The Roots
Muse
Coldplay
Thom York/ Radiohead
Nirvana
Pink Fliod
Cee Lo Green
Ray Charles
Beethoven
Bach

xxdranenxxx

I am stuck in the 90's I am trapped in the grunge era. Nirvana AIC Dinosaur Jr The Melvins Mudhoney, I also am a big fan of the Pixies, Sonic Youth, Social Distortion, Tool, old Korn, Smashing Pumpkins, The Doors Hank williams III, Johnny Cash, Bikini Kill, L7, PAGODA(check them out) PJ Harvey, BJORK, Rise Against, Silversun Pickups, The Smalls, Sublime,Tad, White Stripes, Suicidal Tendancies, Offspring, John Lennon, Jesus and Mary Chain,BOB Mother f'n Dylan, Black Flag..... I'll stop there cause I think the list is getting to long

Org

Alternative rock (mainly 90+'s) and some dubstep.

Linkin park, skrillix, Nirvana, Rise Against, and so on.

Dtrtwing

I listen to a bit of everything but my favorite would have to be hard rock. Right now Im really enjoying the new Shinedown cd Amaryllis. For any that like this type of music its a must have.

Last edited: