Favorite type of music and Artist

I listen to bits and pieces of music, but by far my favourite music/band is Bon Jovi! Weird coming from a 21 year old chick, I know. I wish I was born in the 80s so I could have seen them live when they first started out. They're amazing! I saw them December 2010 in Sydney, Australia, and it was absolutely mind blowing. It was just wow! I'm saving up money so I can see them in the US when they return from their two year break. Cannot wait! :D

AeonSoul

Feb 21, 2012
Italy
I list alot of music, from different genres aswell, but if I have to pick one genre, I like everything that's rock/hard rock/metal. I go from classic rock to the most extreme metal, to electronic, rap, you name it. I'm somewhat a music whore.

xxdranenxxx

Feb 8, 2012
Canada
I am stuck in the 90's I am trapped in the grunge era. Nirvana AIC Dinosaur Jr The Melvins Mudhoney, I also am a big fan of the Pixies, Sonic Youth, Social Distortion, Tool, old Korn, Smashing Pumpkins, The Doors Hank williams III, Johnny Cash, Bikini Kill, L7, PAGODA(check them out) PJ Harvey, BJORK, Rise Against, Silversun Pickups, The Smalls, Sublime,Tad, White Stripes, Suicidal Tendancies, Offspring, John Lennon, Jesus and Mary Chain,BOB Mother f'n Dylan, Black Flag..... I'll stop there cause I think the list is getting to long

Dtrtwing

Feb 9, 2012
I listen to a bit of everything but my favorite would have to be hard rock. Right now Im really enjoying the new Shinedown cd Amaryllis. For any that like this type of music its a must have.

Last edited: