test

Filling triple screens when watching movies ? having some problems

KC104

Ok guys, I have sorted out my triple screening issues. So first thing I did was to load a movie (just to test it, I don't have any games yet).

To my disappointment the movie does not fill the entire screen. Can someone tell me software I can get or settings I can change to make it actually fill the screen. Looked a vlc player and put I have 3 terminals but still did not do it.

holeyguy66

honestly you dont want to watch a movie on triple wide because your gonna have to sit some distance away from the screens. i was a bit upset for a short but came to terms. the games are more worth the time spent to get the screens to work. but ive tried verious media players and nothing. it would just be way to much to try to watch a movie on triple screen.

yikes81

The bezels would annoy me when watching a movie.

Tapatalk'n on the Galaxy S4

KC104

My computer is in a rather big room so I have a chair that is some distance away from the 3 screens. Anyone else know how to get a movie onto triple screen ?

Commy1

So... what's your configuration? I'm imagining 3 1080 res monitors side by side horizontally, running it in "eyefinity" config means your res would actually be 5760x1080, meaning Tom Cruises face would look like spaghetti if oou wanted to watch a movie across all 3 screens.
Or, you have 3 monitors set up, each identified individually by the computer, meaning you can drag the window and dedicate 1 monitor to a task.
help me out XP