test

Finally got my alien armor

ejohnson

For the past year or so I have been looking for one. But they always sell for 100+ on ebay. I was shocked that I got this one for 27 bucks... I think I have bid on like 20 of these over the year.

ejohnson

Got the case the other day. M17x fits perfect, bit I can't fit anything else. M14x fits with power adapter, mouse and razer speakers. M11x fits... Everything.

Overall I think its pretty bad ass, but I don't know if I would ever leave the house with it. At work everyone asked if the case was full of money. So I'm pretty sure it would get stolen right away.

ejohnson

Thinking about cutting the folder holder things out of the top part. With those removed I can fit the psu in there, along with some other items that are the same thickness as the psu.

Last edited:

MattyB

Pretty sexy. I would love one for my 14! Good idea with the mod. It's no good unless you've got your PSU

ejohnson

I would say I could get some pictures of my 14 inch there, but my dad has my 14 right now since his laptop sucks.

ejohnson

So I think what Im going to do with this is to cut out the folder holders, then have some straps put in for the psu and for a full compliment of tools :)