finally got net after a year of none.

holeyguy66

finally got me net again been far to long. its been for ever since i have even posted here. hope there is still some familler names here. happy new year every body and may 2016 be better for those who had a rough 15

AlienNewbie

Happy new year to you, too! And welcome back (... although it's not up to me to say that as I am new here. ^^)

MattyB

Holeyguy! I havent been on much either. How are those mods going??

holeyguy66

Holeyguy! I havent been on much either. How are those mods going??
well been on hold since the divorce. ive flashed at least one titan with skyn3t bios. And i love it. I havent had my second titan in and used since i transferred out of the aurora. i got that fix sitting in a box in the form of an e-atx maximus v formula waiting to be brought to life once i gather the rest of the parts

MattyB

Ahh that's no good man. Sorry to hear. I'm the same but kind of the opposite. Haven't done anything with my PCs since getting married and having a baby. I'm still only running dual 670FTW's! :(

holeyguy66

Ahh that's no good man. Sorry to hear. I'm the same but kind of the opposite. Haven't done anything with my PCs since getting married and having a baby. I'm still only running dual 670FTW's! :(
life happens man. its all good. all good things come to those who wait.