Finally I'm here :D

spacebooger

I have been waiting what feels like forever to buy myself an alienware, i expect it to be delivered tomorrow :D excited, specs i went with:
Alienware 17
ntel i7-4700MQ
16 GB DIMM
(I'm going to add tomorrow 256GB SSD crucial M
and 500GB HDD)
750 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Welcome and congrats on the purchase. I have some family that live in NJ. Cherry Hill and N. Wildwood.

chrisie81

Hi, very similar to what I have, had mine nearly a month and very happy with it. I'm brand new here too :)

spacebooger

Welcome and congrats on the purchase. I have some family that live in NJ. Cherry Hill and N. Wildwood.
I use to live down in glassboro and westville, my mom use to actually teach at harris school of business in cherry hill lol she works in Delaware now though

shankc

I love the drag racing i usually go to Mopar nationals at santapod in the UK as me and my m8 have just done up a Plymouth and a charger it has some DRAG racing and a lot of American muscle cars but I missed it this year but it was a total wash out UK weather lol. My mate grew up in Canada which gave him the bug and he passed it on to me. Just wish I could afford to run one in the UK lol but I love doing them up. In between gaming, I love grid 2 as it has sum lovely muscle car's but I do prefer taking the real thing down a drag strip lol

Last edited:

spacebooger

I like the drag racing i usually go to Mopar nationals at santapod in the UK as me and my m8 have just done up a Plymouth and a charger it has some DRAG racing and a lot of American muscle cars but I missed it this year but it was a total wash out UK weather lol. My mate grew up in Canada which gave him the bug and he passed it on to me. Just wish I could afford to run one in the UK but I love doing them up
i miss it last tme i hit the track was maybe a year ago, I also use to work at englishtown raceway park, i use to handle all the big name cars when they came through, I just bought this car

2013 focus HB not much of a race car probably high 15s, but if its consistent I'd probably take home alot of wins, i was always good on the tree
979937_10151420258786727_1331761894_o.jpg

Sarah

That's a nice car you have there :) The focus sure does look good in black. Nice and shiny :)

chrisie81

Ooh lovely, I'm due to pick up my new black focus titanium x 2.0 diesel auto on Tuesday, almost excited as when I got my alien lol. I'm actually looking forward to the easier driving to work, I spend way to many hours in my car.