test

Formated Drive and Deleted Recovery Partition

traplinr

So ill start off saying I realize I did everything wrong. I bought an Alienware 14 off craigslist model P39G001. The guy had all kinds of junk on it. So I thought I would do a clean install of windows 10. To make the install extra clean I deleted all existing partitions including the recovery one.but I couldn't get the alienware software to install.

SO I I thought ok well maybe it was an issue with windows 10 so i formated and delted all partitions and use a windows 7 ISO from the microsoft website . So that worked but I still cant install alienrespawn. when I use the tool to check if the system is ready for respawn its says it cant because a recovery environment wasnt found.

Can you please tell me how to get the computer the way it was from dell without paying $60 for their installation DVD?

jbomb7124

I think you need to create a new partition and I believe you can dl the rest from the aw site. But I am not certain on this

Sent from my galaxy S5 Active.

99taws6

Respawn uses a recovery partition created from dell. You will have to setup your hdd in the same manner as they did when your system was imaged. If you are doing a clean install of Windows 10 then why do you want a respawn of Windows 7? Just do a clean install of 10 and install the drivers and software needed for your 14. This is what I have done and I have no complaints.