test

FREE ARMA 3 Alpha Lite Steam Keys

Sleepy

I have 1 arma 3 invite to give away I was sent a few from some friends to give away , I have already given one to mr fox for all his hard work in helping me and so many others with overclocking and many other upgreads ( he should be paid way more than that lol )

My only conditions are:

You have been a active member of this forum for more than a week and have made some posts ( I will be checking if they are spam or not lol )

You own a Alienware , some proof would be needed , ie a cool photo in this thread or ....

I will need your email address or your steam I'd so I can send the invite to you .

Ps , I will have some more to give away In a few week probably :)

Sleepy

Well ... Due to the massive amount of posts in this thread from people asking for the ArmA 3 lite I'm invite I have ... I have decided to let a friend of mine have as he phone me up and seemed mildly interested in it lol

But it's ok ... If you are reading this and do want one ,, all is not lots as I will have at least another 3 in 2 days from now so please leave a post and you to can enjoy , what in thinking is one of the best games so far this year :)

Sleepy

Ok , I have just bought the full version and I now have 2 more invite to give away ?