test

FS: Alienware M11X R1 (Almost new condition!)

michaelbyz23

Item(s): Alienware M11X

Specs:
Intel Core2Duo Processor
Nvidia GT335M 1GB Graphics Card
8GB Ram
500GB HDD
11.6 inch screen

Package includes: Alienware M11X, Alienware windows 7 disc, Drivers Disc, charger. The original box and manual will not be included, they are in Malaysia.

Price: $599 + Shipping

Warranty: 01/03/2013

Dealing method: Shipping from New Jersey (Paypal Gift)

Location of seller: New Jersey

Contact method/details: PM or email me

Age of item:
Bought it in 2010, but everything has been replaced by Dell last week, new motherboard, new GPU, new CPU, new heatsink, new heatsink fan, new LCD, new chassis, and new keyboard. All done by Dell. So its practically new.

Item(s) conditions: 9.9 / 10

Picture:

Alienware M11X For sale by michaelboon.com, on Flickr

Alienware M11X R1 SSD Upgrade by michaelboon.com, on Flickr

Reason for sale: Upgrading

Last edited:

yikes81

What is the reason for replacing all those parts? What it water damaged or something?

michaelbyz23

It was all replaced because the motherboard suddenly died, could not switch the laptop on. So the whole unit is practically new in shape, except for the HDD :)

DDuB420

Im tempted to pull the trigger on this clean unit. My girlfriend needs a new laptop and her birthday is around the corner.

Still thinking it over....

yikes81

Oh cool. It definitely looks like a good buy. Too bad I don't have the money.

Sent via Tapatalk

sway

I'd figure I'd ask here and bump your thread too at the same time. How long does the battery usually last in these? I notice my charges won't hold long anymore even in sleep. Im thinking it's time for a replacement. I can't find battery health since I switched to w8 to see if it says anything.

tappin from the Note II

michaelbyz23

It lasts around 4 - 5 hours because I just got mine replaced a few months ago. Use CPUID HW Monitor to check the battery health.

sway

It lasts around 4 - 5 hours because I just got mine replaced a few months ago. Use CPUID HW Monitor to check the battery health.

No I meant the life of the battery, couple years? I'll check out the program, ty.

tappin from the Note II

DDuB420

The life of the battery depends on how much you use the laptop, after a year of heavy use don't expect it to hold a charge for very long.
Safe bet to say it will last anywhere from 18-24 months before a replacement is needed.

sway

The life of the battery depends on how much you use the laptop, after a year of heavy use don't expect it to hold a charge for very long.
Safe bet to say it will last anywhere from 18-24 months before a replacement is needed.

Yeah that's what I thought, I found some on eBay for cheap might pick one up.

tappin from the Note II

sway

Wasn't it $599 to start with??

Haha that price has been 599$ + shipping, I was thinking the same thing I never saw 629$. Glws though, great laptop I love mine.

tappin from the Note II

Jenova

I TRULY wish I had the money to get this. I did tell my gf she can get an Alienware laptop instead of an iPad! No bite though. I'd rather have the laptop :(
GLWS, great machine there.

michaelbyz23

I TRULY wish I had the money to get this. I did tell my gf she can get an Alienware laptop instead of an iPad! No bite though. I'd rather have the laptop :(
GLWS, great machine there.

Aw man, :( I really wish I could sell this off quick. If you are interested please pm me for better price!

sway

As much as I hate this option, I'd try craigslist. To many scammers, just a tip, don't post you email bc it'll never work scammers will be all over it. Use a phone number it should sell quick.

tappin from the Note II