FS: Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I am selling my G930 wireless headset. They have not been used in a few months. They work and look brand new.

They sell for $135 on newegg. Make me a fair offer and they will be yours. Add $12.95 for USPS priority mail. (US Only)

Dantheman221

I've wanted these for quite some time :) But, they're not as good as corsair's 1500 or the razer tiamats...So, how much can you give me for it ? :) If the price is good enough, might consider them :D Unless I get the tactx headset from the giveaway xD

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I think $90 shipped is fair. They are better sounding then some wired headsets that I have used.

Dantheman221

No, but the 1500 is not wireless, nor does it have customizable G-Keys. You are comparing apples and oranges my friend. :)
Yes well, I don't care about wireless or not, I care about the quality of bass and sound. People complain that, every time they play BF3, when a grenade blows up, they hear a annoying vibration and cant hear anything clearly. On the other hand, the 1500's sound perfect and no one has complained about them at all! They even cost $70 on Amazon right now which is pretty cheap for a virtual 7.1 headphone!

Also, people complain about the g930's having mic noise cancellation issues and they hear a hiss in the background...

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Never had any if those problems with the 930. I'm sure if I google problems with the 1500, I'll find some too. To each their own. But u started the thread crapping in my FS thread. ;).

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
The previous buyer backed out... Price dropped to $50 plus shipping to US only.

Status
Not open for further replies.