test

FS: M17x R3 LCD Back case P/N 02NH6T

gabrielmmk

I'm Selling a brand new Black LCD Back case for the M17x R3, It just came out of dell's warehouse and I have it in the box very protected so no harm can be done when shipped.

02NH6T_fs.jpg

If you wish to replace your M17x R3 LCD Back Case and don't know how to, It's not a problem just tell me you want a manual with it and I will add very clear instructions on how to replace it.

Starting bid's at 29 Dollars through posts here. Payment via Paypal. Buy it now for 39.99 with Free shipping anywhere in the US.

I will ship this item 1-5 Hours after payment is received! If you have any questions please post them below and I will answer them all!

yikes81

We can hold auctions here?? I thought that items should have a fixed price, though I am not sure that this is an ironclad rule.

holeyguy66

well really ebay is for auctions and websites are really first come first serve. id say set price at around 80 bux negotiable. after all this is a site for alienware owners not auctioneers

yikes81

well really ebay is for auctions and websites are really first come first serve. id say set price at around 80 bux negotiable. after all this is a site for alienware owners not auctioneers

i agree with you on this one. i personally dont feel that auctioning items here is appropriate. can't really explain it. i think setting a price is fair, it doesn't feel like someone just trying to make a quick buck.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Probably best to set a price with OBO next to it.

So for example, it your item normally sells for $100 say on eBay, you could just say $100 OBO. Since you wouldn't have to pay any eBay fees you could entertain offers under $100.

That seems to be what happens on most forum FS sections.

gabrielmmk

I'm Selling a brand new Black LCD Back case for the M17x R3, It just came out of dell's warehouse and I have it in the box very protected so no harm can be done when shipped.

View attachment 434

If you wish to replace your M17x R3 LCD Back Case and don't know how to, It's not a problem just tell me you want a manual with it and I will add very clear instructions on how to replace it.

Starting bid's at 29 Dollars through posts here. Payment via Paypal. Buy it now for 39.99 with Free shipping anywhere in the US.

I will ship this item 1-5 Hours after payment is received! If you have any questions please post them below and I will answer them all!

Selling it for 39.99 with free shipping

yikes81

I'm thinking of getting this just so I can get a custom paint job like Mr Fox

Sent via Tapatalk

MattyB

I think you'd be crazy not too! Isn't the M18x made from anodized aluminum and not the 'Soft Touch' material? I would assume that would make it easier to paint. Or does it still have the soft touch?

yikes81

M17x you mean?? It has the soft touch material. I'd probably get it done professionally. It is an Alienware after all.

Sent via Tapatalk

MattyB

Mr Fox has an M18x though. I thought that's why he was able to paint it.