test

FS: Rare one of a kind custom built 7500!

DeRon1

I have fallen in love with this but just can't spend for it right now but since you do this often I will keep the addy! :)

MattyB

That looks pretty awesome! Great job. Would love to add to it the collection but that would just be silly! :p

Good luck with the sale.

DugiHowser

I have fallen in love with this but just can't spend for it right now but since you do this often I will keep the addy! :)

Yes please do :) and thank you for your likes :D

Added another link with some more pics of another project I did.

That looks pretty awesome! Great job. Would love to add to it the collection but that would just be silly! :p

Good luck with the sale.

You can never have to many :p

DugiHowser

Where do you get all these cases from??

They are not easy to find, I look all over the net and some personals. The hardest to find are the Aurora ALX cases. They are saught after and rare. My last ALX project I ending up turning a non ALX chassis into an ALX by installing the lighting and vent system myself. ATM I have 3 Aurora chassis and 2 Area51 chassis 1 of which I alrdy started working on.

Last edited:

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Awesome build. I was looking for an Aurora ALX case for my last desktop build. Good luck with the sale.

DugiHowser

Awesome build. I was looking for an Aurora ALX case for my last desktop build. Good luck with the sale.

Yea alot of people are, like I said earlier their hard to find but, i can convert any reg aurora case to ALX if thats somthing that will interest you?

SWAT_Glock

Administrator

DugiHowser

If I were to build another desktop, I would definitely be interested. Right now, I am really liking the laptop and docking system setup.

Here are some of my past builds...some are organized in albums and I think one isn't.
http://www.alienowners.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=1&username=tommy

Looking good! I like the mountain mod build. Any fear of leaks? Thinking of doing custom liquid cooling all around CPU, MB, RAM, and VGAs in the Area51 build I'm working on currently. But I always had a fear of leaks. I really appreciate the interest Tommy. I wish I could keep the prices lower too but good parts are not cheap. Hopefully when I grow a bit more I can get some merchant discounts with Nvidia, Asus, and Intel to make my work more affordable.

Last edited:

jayhernandez7

Did it end up selling? The links say the item has been removed (not sold), but just wanted to double check :)