test

FS: Sapphire 7850 OC edition

sway

Im selling my Sapphire gpu thats was in my x51. Preparing for my 670ftw im about to order so i needs the extra moola.
Ive had the gpu since mid May and its an awesome gpu and runs almost everything on ultra. Struggles on Max Payne 3 and Far Cry 3 and hitman:absolution on ultra, but running 12.11 drivers has improved those a lot. Those will run on high though which is still awesome. Im running a 2560x1440 monitor so i need the extra gpu power, this gpu still pushes bf3 on ultra at that res which i was highly surprised.

Asking 120$ shipped in the US / OBO (Make an offer, If i dont like it ill just say no thanks.) This gpu on newegg is 209$ W/6$ shipping, so this is a great deal. To make it a lil sweeter i have the dirt 3 game card still to get it for free ill put in the original box i have for the gpu, I dont think it expires and i haven't used it.

Pics are in this thread from when i got the card.
http://www.alienowners.com/showthread.php/785-Another-x51-gpu-upgrade!!!

Forgot to add this: Its the (2gb) sapphire 7850oc

Last edited:

wilbymilstone

It figures. My graphic card died over the weekend and now I am running off of the on board chip. My card was the radeon 4650, now come s along a deal and I have no money available to purchase.

yikes81

It figures. My graphic card died over the weekend and now I am running off of the on board chip. My card was the radeon 4650, now come s along a deal and I have no money available to purchase.

Go pimp yourself!! You need this deal.

Sent via Tapatalk

sway

It's a sign, i was gonna wait a lil longer.

tappin from the note ll

sway

I'll let it go for 100$ +shipping...can't beat that

Oh and the free game card is expired, sorry.

tappin from the note ll

wilbymilstone

I really didn't expect you too. Thank you for the generous offer though. I will get my replacement soon. After the new year prices might drop more on the 7000 series cards. Especially now that AMD is showing off their 8000 series.