test

FS: Western Digital 500GB Hard Drive - $20 Shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Western Digital WD Blue 500GB 7200 RPM 3.5" Hard Drive.

Was pulled from a working PC that I just bought. I'm upgrading to an SSD.

$20 shipped to US ONLY.

wilbymilstone

Damn Tommy, always with these great deals and me strapped for cash.I really would love to add that to my rig for additional storage. Is it SATA or IDE? I may try to come up with the money!

MattyB

No, I think he just robs houses for peoples computers and peripherals. Then he sells them here. 100% profit!

EDIT: He probably knows his way around security systems pretty well.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Damn Tommy, always with these great deals and me strapped for cash.I really would love to add that to my rig for additional storage. Is it SATA or IDE? I may try to come up with the money!

SATA

Tommy ... where do you get your money from?
Robbing banks?

Working lots of OT.

No, I think he just robs houses for peoples computers and peripherals. Then he sells them here. 100% profit!

EDIT: He probably knows his way around security systems pretty well.

I'm lost for words here.... I don't hold onto things very long. So I am constantly buying and selling. Although, I think I have found my ultimate laptop (17" Dell Precision M6600 Mobile Workstation) as it has all the features I require....

17" non-glossy IPS screen
Backlit keyboard (and no kb flex)
Docking capable
Space for up to 4 hard drives

Until AW comes out with non-glossy IPS screen option and a dock port w/ docking station, the M6600 laptop is my favorite.

yikes81

After my M17x, I think I will need to build a new desktop and I will probably go back to thin notebooks/ultrabook.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
After my M17x, I think I will need to build a new desktop and I will probably go back to thin notebooks/ultrabook.

I do not think I will ever go back to a desktop. I really like having a laptop that I can dock. I can game on my M6600 with no problems at all.

yikes81

Yeh I suppose that laptops are getting pretty powerful now a days. And I do have a NAS now, so space is not an issue.
I guess I will review my choice once the M17x dies on its ass.

yikes81

I actually only need a 2.5" hdd. i now have a dead hdd on a dell inspiron 1564. and i don't have the win 7 home premium OA recovery discs made. is there anywhere i can download the os and use my cd key that came with the laptop?

Last edited:

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I can cut 1" off of it for you. LOL

I do not know if you can dl the OEM OS. I think you will need order the CD from Dell. Probably $3 plus shipping. I would lend you mine but shipping it back and forth will be too much.

yikes81

I can cut 1" off of it for you. LOL

I do not know if you can dl the OEM OS. I think you will need order the CD from Dell. Probably $3 plus shipping. I would lend you mine but shipping it back and forth will be too much.

I found this site with the OEM OS downloads. It worked with the CD key that was on the bottom of my Dell (windows sticker).
Let me know if I am breaking some kind of rule.

http://techpp.com/2009/11/11/download-windows-7-iso-official-direct-download-links/

Status
Not open for further replies.