test

Game Settings Thread

Gunnar

Been looking around here for a few hours and am I wondering if there is a "game settings" thread. So, that being said, what are the settings you are using for GW2 and Diablo 3. That's if you can actually get on GW2. lol. I have also dl-ed and installed the latest drivers for my LT. 304.79. I see no discernible difference.

Maelstrom

Most people will recommend that you simply start at max settings and work your way down (starting with the display settings first and resolution last) until you get the FPS that you want.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Most people will recommend that you simply start at max settings and work your way down (starting with the display settings first and resolution last) until you get the FPS that you want.

I would never play at a resolution less than what my monitor/screen is capable of. I'd upgrade my hardware. :)

I would never play at a resolution less than what my monitor/screen is capable of. I'd upgrade my hardware. :)

same. I usually downscale the settings which doesn't max much difference to get my required level of staisfactory fps

Maelstrom

same. I usually downscale the settings which doesn't max much difference to get my required level of staisfactory fps

I kind of said that to be a last ditch resort sort of thing. >_>

I've never had to lower the resolution on my AW before.

Gunnar

Well, been tweaking a bit today and I am at a good 40 in big areas and out in the open 50 to 40. So, so far so good.