German > Aurora R4 3930k/1070 lädt nicht ins Bios nichts

maxwhite

Feb 18, 2017
Hallo Leute,

habe seit heute 1 Problem und zwar:
Wenn ich den PC starte, kommt das Alienware Zeichen + unten Links F2 ( Setup ) aber der Balken, unter dem Alienware Logo lädt nicht und ich komme nicht ins Bios und kann komplett nichts machen.Nach so 5 Min wird das Bild schwarz und dann geht auch nichts mehr.

Knopf-Batterie hatte ich auch schon entfernt aber hat nichts gebracht ....

Hardware: 3930k/16gb/1070er

Danke schon mal für eure Antworten/Tipps

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
So just so i can understand your problem. In short you cant get into bios or get passed the bios screen(alien head) .

In these auroras. In order to know have a good MIO board and to know you have a good MIO board your mother board needs to be good.

And what battery the only set that i know of in the auroas is for the internal lighting. removing those would not effect system operation at all.

But in the mean time do this. Remove 1 stick of ramm and try to boot the system. I dont think the ramm is the issue but do it any way to check that off the list. take one out and power it up. if it still does the same thing power it down and remove a second stick. assuming your running 4x4 gig sticks=16gigs.

Just hit me updating the bios at anypoint. if that tanks in the middle of that update the mobo is bricked in most cases