Getting a Screen Protector

noitulive

Hi folks,

Its been a great, gaming, journey on my m17x for a while now, but I travel a lot so I am worried about getting scratches on my screen.

I am from Asia so they don't even offer a screen protector for my system, thus I was wondering if its possible to actually order one of those screen protectors dell has and ship them here. OR, is there an alternative third party screen protector that works great as well? Any inputs would be appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
Jac

AeonSoul

screen protector as in something to place between your screen and keyboard while the laptop is closed?
if so, try to take a look at the razer kabuto. works as a mouse mat aswell.

yikes81

I took a look at the Razer Kabuto, and it looks really cool. Damn Razer and their awesome stuff. Not enough money ... sad face.

sway

I recently picked up the kabuto and it's awesome for sure, use it mostly as a mouse pad for the x51, but when I travel it's protecting my m11x. Goes great with the razor mamba as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

yikes81

I recently picked up the kabuto and it's awesome for sure, use it mostly as a mouse pad for the x51, but when I travel it's protecting my m11x. Goes great with the razor mamba as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Nooo! Don't say that!! I have the Mamba, and now I think I need to buy a Kabuto!!!

Kabuto? reminds me of the pokemon lol
well I have the Razer Vespula which in no way can be used as a protector, well check kabuto out thanks for the info

noitulive

Hi folks,

Sorry, I mean to say a screen cover that's like a Matte textured sticker that goes onto the screen. :D I am using a lens cloth at the moment a m17x sandwich 'patty' :D