Giveaways?

elCaminaTor

herro all,

Question in regards to giveaways, I looked around for details and rules but didnt find any in forum rules(specific to my question) , how many posts are required to enter a giveaway?

Org

weekly everyone can enter.

Monthly lvl 1+ (100+ post) can enter.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
The monthly giveaway program that was announced yesterday is on hold right now due to international shipping restrictions. It may just be Amazon.com gift cards in the future, which can be emailed. The Belkin USB Hub giveaway that was listed is still active. The weekly has always been level 1 or higher. (there were some eligibility conflicts, but that is fixed now)

BlackJair

All was said. At least 100 points to Monthly giveaways and no post necessary to weekly giveaways.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
All was said. At least 100 points to Monthly giveaways and no post necessary to weekly giveaways.
All giveaways, monthly and weekly, require Level 1 or higher to enter. That means a minimum of 30 days registered and 100 posts. Only the grand re-opening giveaways, which all went off yesterday, were open to everyone.

AeonSoul

Keep it going! I think it's a good idea to have giveaways for the supporting members :D

yeah! and what was it with the shipping problem? well the winners can atleast pay that right if need be?

elCaminaTor

same, but can u tell me where to find the rule lol i looked FOREVER! and didnt see it... just curious

Org

http://www.alienowners.com/awo_rules.php
Promotions and Giveaways

NOTE: Any member found to have more than one account and/or trying to circumvent any giveaway requirment in any way, shape, or form, will become ineligible from entering all giveaways and may become banned from the site.

Winners of giveaways will receive free shipping to anywhere in the world
Winners are responsible for any applicable import fees, taxes, duties, etc.
Giveaway requirements must be meet in order to have the ability to enter. See the giveaway details page for those requirements.
Info about levels and number of entries here: http://www.alienowners.com/awo_levels.php

wilbymilstone

Look at the top of the page where the log out button is and just below them are a set of icons. One is for Facebook, then vent channel, then levels, and finally rules.

AeonSoul

Let's not be greedy now :D
Tommy you're doing an awesome job, and the fact that you keep providing these giveaways it shows that you care about the website and the community.

Oh shoot, I've hit lvl2. I like the pink :D

Tony

Only 94 posts to go, - if i carry on at this rate of posting i could achieve that inside the hour lol. I am only joking, I know the post count is a good indication of contribution to the forum but the 30 days rule prevents me AND any other new Comer to winning the current Giveaway. No worries, I'm hoping the next prize is a m14xx ;) (Jk)

the whole purpose of the system is to avoid spammers and reward true members active in the community which is working very well and fair