test

Got It On Order

HMMROFTHEGDS

Who else have gotten one of these on order? Just got mine ordered last night and I'm excited. Using it to replace my M14X that I'm passing down to my daughter for her school work.

DDuB420

Congrats on your new beast :cool:

Im seriously considering pulling the trigger on an Alienware 17. Just not 100% yet, I want to read reviews and see benchmarks first before I drop the cash.

InfiniteRefrain

It's a wait.... Mine has been in pre-production for since they released last Tuesday. At least my ship date is 17 July, but the waiting is killing me ;)

unikr0n

i too ordered my AW17 last tuesday (on release day). still sitting in pre production :/ i called dell today and the rep told me that on the 25th or 26th of june that a bunch of 17's are set to go into production. maybe that means ours since we ordered them on release day!?

jeez i been checking my order status atleast 8,987,658 times a day. uuugh its crazy! lol

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

yes! its official. the build is on! as of 9:30 EST this morning mine went into production. its still got an EDD of july 22nd.although i suspect the date to change unless theres more delays deepr into the build

unikr0n

here too man. i been checking it like every 3 minutes it seems like lol. it seems like i wasn't as excited over my aurora R4 as much as this one. er maybe it's because the suspense level is higher with this one because i ordered the aurora and 2 weeks later it was at my door. it's already been 15 full days since i placed the order for my AW17 and it's still in production with an EDD of 7/22. i'll definitely see it before the 22nd though. i'm hoping it ships by the end of this week!! :p

Obelixx

Ordered my AW17 on 27/6 (yeah...us Aussies do our date differently... ;) looking forward to my first Alienware experience.....

HMMROFTHEGDS

Congrats on the purchase. Your first Alienware? It's only the beginning, lol. You will not be disappointed.

unikr0n

wow dude. sorry :( i know the feeling all too well. i hope it ships this evening!

toondw

ordered a alx a few weeks ago. love it, so got the opportunity to get a m17 (12 months interest free credit) so thought what the hell........just pulled the trigger.

Not even got a edd yet as only ordered a hour ago. i will have to wait for the confirmation email in the next few days, but i suspect it will be August for delivery for me.

SR20Alien

Same thing with most of you guys here. Mine is still on production EDD 7/25. This waiting game is killing me. Normally, after work after I got home I wil kiss my wife then check my mail and do some paper works. Now, After I got home I will check my Order status and I will ask my wife what's for dinner. What choice do I have right? :cool: