test

got my pred 1 case repainted today

holeyguy66

so i got all my plastics repainted today. i ended up going with the green with envy color on our 2011 challengers
and this is the plastics
i cant wait to put it back together. those who dont know i have 4 alienware's i have one aurora r3 and 3 cases. one of which i am using for parts. the top and door was black

holeyguy66

its almost identical to the cyborg green it was painted and i mean very close heres one from a few months ago when i showed off all mine
i think my phone has it looking greener then it really is in person its awesomer

- - - - - Updated - - - - -

its all back together today enjoy

holeyguy66

Thanks yikes. Eventually I will start the build on that system as well. But I got mine and my wifes to finish first

jayhernandez7

Hey I meant to ask you, did you get this painted at a shop or by spray paint at home? Just curious as to what materails you used and your process.

holeyguy66

Hey I meant to ask you, did you get this painted at a shop or by spray paint at home? Just curious as to what materails you used and your process.

crap dude sorry i didnt reply sooner. it was sprayed at a body shop. same guy did the blue on the aurora. the green is a dodge challenger color. called green with envy. and the blue is dodge viper r/t gts blue.

jayhernandez7

@holeyguy66 It's all good man. He did great work! I need to find a body shop that's willing up paint my cases :) Looks awesome man!

holeyguy66

just talk to some one. and tell them what it is. it cost me 100 bux on the blue and about 80 on the green. the reason for more on the r3 there was a little more involved with the smaller pieces. the p1 was a little easier. either way both was cheap considering the paint used

holeyguy66

the blue paint code. is pbe. or if they use the same sytem that my last job used its sbe. thats the viper blue i used. the green i cant remember but the name will be what can get you the color