Graphics Card

AlienAurora

Hello Gents

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how my my GTX555 graphics card is going to fair on a bigger monitor, I would like to put it on a 50" screen. any suggestions or comments would be great help
Thank you.

Dantheman221

It doesn't matter about screen size! It matters about the resolution! If its 1080p, no problem. If its 2k or 3k, you might have issues there...I dont think any gtx5XX series support 2k,3k :\ SO yeah, if its 1080p you are alright, if not, go buy a hd7970 :D Also, dont you think 50" is an overkill? o_O

AlienAurora

Hey Thanks for the help back, I must say was it over kill when the "Atomic bomb" was dropped. It just has to be done LOL But none the less the over kill maybe so, but it will be sweet.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I game on a Dell 30" with a GTX580 3GB card. The only thing that I noticed that helped play on a higher resolution screen was more video memory vs the GTX580 1.5GB card that I had.

By the way, nVidia has new drivers that just got released. I updated last night.

AlienAurora

I see yeah I hope that the driver will be enough. to put out a good picture if not it is going to get a new upgrade right off the bat.

Dtrtwing

I can run mine on a 48 with no issues and looks great. You should have no issues.

BlackJair

Are there any 2k Res Tv? o_O I mean... "regular" sale, i think those may cost about $3000 Dls.