test

Great site

DDuB420

I recently became a first time Alienware owner from a trade I made. Little did I know that I just made one of the best bartering deals of my life. Now since then Ive found myself browsing your forums and reading your threads outta sheer interest for alienware. I thought I'd might as well make myself be known. So "whats up Alienowners.com members/mods"

I have a question, how many posts do I need to add an avatar/signature? or am i missing something?

Figured it out

DDuB420

Custom computer I built for $375 from random used parts I picked up on craigslist/kijiji (Phenom 2 X6/320GBHDD/8GB RAM/Coolermaster HAF 932 Case/Gigabyte board/ and an older version 60GB PS3 that I got from another trade for an iPod touch 2nd gen that I found on the ground one day while working. The Playstation was broken (YLOD) when I traded for it, but I reballed the board and got it working long enough to trade it for something else. Best deal ever...

MattyB

Are you one of those guys from the show, Barter Kings?? Hahaha! Nice one

DDuB420

Are you one of those guys from the show, Barter Kings?? Hahaha! Nice one

It was that TV show that got me motivated to try and trade stuff, its been working well so far, Ive always managed to trade up on all my deals.

If it wasnt for the barter kings show, I wouldnt of found this forum lol

Well that's a nice deal there, and welcome!

Thanks

Sounds like a great deal! Welcome

Thanks.
Ive sent friend requests to all of you guys.
Talk to you guys more in the forums.

yikes81

I do not think that there is a minimum requirement for you to put up an avatar or signature.

Welcome welcome!

Sent via Tapatalk

DDuB420

I do not think that there is a minimum requirement for you to put up an avatar or signature.
Welcome welcome!
Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks
Yea some forums I have been on have post limits for certain things.
That's what I thought was the case untill I found the proper link.

Ttyl in the forums

wilbymilstone

Welcome to the asylum....er.....forums! That sounds like a great trade. Glad hat someone still uses the barter system.

DDuB420

Frienship accepted.
+1 to Friendship level!!

Welcome to the asylum....er.....forums! That sounds like a great trade. Glad hat someone still uses the barter system.

Thanks Guys :cool:

Yeah, I have 3 now!! Dominating!!! :cool:

I must be killing it then lol