test

GTX 670

jpierson86

I would just like to let you guys know that the GTX 670 works wonderfully with the X51. I bought the EVGA reference model and no modification was needed at all. OCs great and isn't too loud. It also idles lower than my GTX 555 ever did.

VagrantXeth

I have been seeing that this card works for the X51 and have been thinking of getting one (been on the fence about upgrading my GPU and RAM but with this new card I think its time). How much did you pay and could you provide a link of where you got it?

sway

With intense gaming how hot does the GPU get? When im playing bf3 on ultra, my GPU gets to 80+. I have to game with the side of the x51 off to stay at 75. The GPU is not well cooled on this machine at all and I'm thinking it won't matter what GPU you have its gonna get hot regardless with a bigger GPU.

Sent from my Nexus 7 @ 1.6ghz

Mobyd

Which one did you go with? The 2GB or 4GB version? Just managed to put an SSD in the case so not sure If I'll have enough power to run the 4GB one. I think I might upgrade to the i7 processor at some point but I'm not sure if the difference will be worth it

tomcoleman

ive just purchased the EVGA GTX 670 FTW edtion. - will see how i get on when it arrives

jayhernandez7

I would also like to get more information on your idle temps and when you're gaming. Thanks for letting us know it fits, works and provides excellent performance. Please post the link of the GPU you purchased! And pictures!! :)