test

GTX 970 TOO BIG?

HARDCORE

So tomorrow i'm going to be picking up my GTX 970 G1 gaming edition GPU by gigabyte that I have purchased. It can fit in my case but there are wires to the right protruding that could cause a problem. Right now I have a GTX 660 and the card dosn't touch the cables, but if it were longer the cables would defiantly push the card card outwards.
Any ideas on what to do? Is it ok if the card is being slightly pushed? The cables go past my GTX 660 around 2cm (0.79 inches).

(Yes, I know my PC is "dusty" I will be doing a full clean out tomorrow when I upgrade my GPU.)

As you can see in the pictures below, the big bunch of colorful, "dusty" cables that are to the right could cause this problem.
My Pics:
iTJjw3q.jpg

4OMhbNL.jpg

igrnbLh.jpg

This ebay seller fit his in. But his G1 dosn't have a backplate which bothers me, meaning it could have been another card.
$_3.JPG

Thanks, HARDCORE.

Cass-Olé

PTDC0018.JPG tuck your wires in best that u can; note I've tucked my main 24p ATX to the wall & used the sata cables to help keep them snug. I'm using a long 290x with rear stability bar, no issues here