Guild Wars 2

Feb 25, 2012
Guelph, ON Canada
Anyone going to play? Better question.. has anyone got 50/50 HoF and going for the Fishgun and the pets ;P? I know I'm not, sitting at a comfy 26/50 I think. Weapons are too bloody expensive for that.

Jul 13, 2012
Ireland
So how do u find GW2 compared to WoW, I'm still playing wow after 4 years. :) I started with guildwars tho, so curious about the new one.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Its so far good but as i stated I have only just started. I have gone from having 4x 85's with end game mounts etc to a level 12 toon so time will tell. I love the graphics (i have all settings on max) compared to wow but that's understandable given the games ages. I love the fact its not a monthly sub basis and that will keep me playing GW2 for a while i rekon. I just got an invite to join a guild so I will see what that is like. FURY the guild I was in on Nagrand was filled to the brim with great people and our drunken Fri/Sat night raids were brilliant. I miss the guildies more than I miss the game. The mists of panderia never did anything for me so it's GW2 all the way from here on in. :)

I would highly recommend it if you are finding WOW is getting a lil stale.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
what the dif between wow and gw2 i plaid vanilla to cata then got board again. been looking for another game like it but s far notta. i have plaid the first gw and lked it but didnt i didnt like the fact that when yuo was done wth a quest chain you was kinda stuck unless you knew what to do and where to go

Jul 13, 2012
Ireland
I downloaded steam hoping that GW2 would be one of the games available, but no joy... it had the GW1 expansions so I thought for sure it would have 2.

I guess its gonna have to be amazon purchase... don't u just hate waiting for the post? lol :p

Feb 21, 2012
Italy
I downloaded steam hoping that GW2 would be one of the games available, but no joy... it had the GW1 expansions so I thought for sure it would have 2.

I guess its gonna have to be amazon purchase... don't u just hate waiting for the post? lol :p
I think you can still get it via digital delivery from somewhere, but I don't remember where from D:

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Is this an online only game? Or can you play it single player and not have to interact with people?
Yes its an MMO however the way the game is setup you can play and level up doing quests etc on your own and people just assist and you all get the rewards. Yes you can go the guild route etc but you can also have a lot of fun playing solo style. Thats all I have done as Im just levelling toons.

Internet connection is required however. :)