Guild Wars

Feb 25, 2012
Guelph, ON Canada
Hey all, I recently just came off a break from playing GW. I`ve been a member for... 7 years.... wow XP on and off.
Can`t wait for GW2, anyone maxed out their monuments? Aiming for all the amazing perks?

Feb 18, 2012
Ive got my HoM points maxxed out 50/50, also got GWAMM on my main character in GW so im ready for GW2. Although my HoM Isnt completely filled with all tormented weapons or armor sets, may add those later though.

Mar 4, 2012
Texas
Wow, I had not realized that folks were still playing GW. I bought the game a while back but due to work had very little time to commit, but, I have been considering installing it again and playing around with it a little. Anyone know how much longer the servers are still going to be up? If I do start playing again I want to make sure it is worth my time. WOW seems ok, but I never really got into it. The one MMO that I really enjoyed was FFXI, the new one seems to be a load of cr@p, but the FFXI servers are still up so I am hoping GW keeps theirs going even after the release of the new one.

cat

Feb 17, 2012
Played Guild Wars starting from 2007 to 2009 and it was great, but eventually left it for other games.

Left when they started adding a bunch of in-game stuff, which does help offset the server costs.

Don't think ive gotten more than 7 of the HoM stuff due to not feeling like doing it.

Been playing a bunch of F2P games for a long time instead.

Think the furtest I've gotten was People Know Me or Kind Of A Big Deal.

Feb 25, 2012
Guelph, ON Canada
Thanks for the responses so far all =)

What do you guys play primarily? My main is a monk believe it or not. Mainly use him for Jade Quarry capping with 16 smite + RoJ

Guy Zulu
lvl 20
Monk

Mar 4, 2012
Texas
I never played that much when I bought it way back in the day, I just reinstalled it and I am going to start from scratch (primarily because I made alot of noob mistakes my first time around and I am not really adept at MMOs). Went with a female elemental, lets see how it goes!