test

haf stacker

holeyguy66

i do believe i have found my next case. [video=youtube;QvBLTALR0XE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvBLTALR0XE[/video] i never liked the HAF series cases. but this... this is beauty.

holeyguy66

be patient matty. im ordering this thing shortly. i just wish i had the room and the money for an sth10. id love to run some serious rads. but i still got some wicked ideas. it can be as tall as the sth 10 just not as long and wide. but for 300 cheaper. i will be keeping the titan. and i also gotta find a good airbrush artist. his is gonna be my true mod project here. i am staying asus mobos for the rog line. it might take awhile to gather parts for the complete build but its so gonna be worth it

MattyB

Yeah filling something like that beast up will take some serious money. I will be patient then.

holeyguy66

i seen where they offer some windows for the stack-able boxes. im thinking one of them with windows and 2 tube res's.

MattyB

Yeah for sure. Some of those helix res's maybe and some cool lighting.........

Ooh I'm getting all excited now. Luckily for me I don't think they're available down here yet.

holeyguy66

he he. your getting excited. primochill just released a new line of tube res. its a customisable res. i can join 2 together possibly even more. i dunno yet though. i gotta have room for a psu some where other then in the main case. ive thought of an idea using the rigid tubing also. yea. ive had my creative juices flowing for a very long while. i love my aurora and what ive done with it but i need a complete build to satisfy the hunger. if i can do it im liquid cooling the mosfets on the mobo also. ramm and all man. im want quite yet powerful and unique. as lienus stated a well optimized rig shouldnt have to be loud. he proved it when he tested noctua fans. a full case of those and i didnt even know he turned it on.

Himesed

Highly tempted, as I've been debating on 900D , Air540 and the M8/MH10 from Case labs. Heck I'm almost curious if the 915r would fit over one of the panels for the 540... if so that'd be a dream within itself Lol.

holeyguy66

man anything caselabs make is gonna be huge. i myself really want an sth10 but i dont have the room for such a monster. i have never been a fan of the haf case's as they are kinda plain to me. but nothing a little modding and paint cant take care of. cooler master wont admit it. but with the stacker you can actually keep stacking on top of the 935. so you could have your hdd cages top or bottom and just leave another 2 915's open for rads and what ever else. i wont go so extreme but it sure would be awesome to see

holeyguy66

i just ordered the haf stacker and a cm 1000 watt full modular psu to go with it. next a few new rads and of corse a new water block and back plate for my other titan