Has Anyone....

made or seen the alienware head and/or logo in mindcraft pixel style? i would love that if someone could do that i even put it on my profile picture :D hope someone has and can tell me <.<

Maelstrom

I could do it even though I'm not that great on building in Minecraft. It would probably be easier to use Tekkit so that you can use the redpower blocks as well...

I could do it even though I'm not that great on building in Minecraft. It would probably be easier to use Tekkit so that you can use the redpower blocks as well...
in game would be awesome with glowing red eyes but what i mean is you know them 3d foam pick axes you hold how it has that 8 bit grainy style to its FX? i am saying like how people make 8 bit pictures i am saying making a picture not in game but on your desktop of an alienware logo or head or both in the minecraft FX style kinda like 8 bit call it Aliencraft lol

like this but alienware head and with out the block just the image of the alienware head it's self minecraft-12-creeper-head-pickaxe-costume-kit_2429_500.jpg

***UPDATE***

I FOUND ONE ONLY IF I COULD JUST GET THIS AS A JPEG IMAGE!

minecraft.jpg

Last edited:

DDuB420

There is a video somewhere but I can't seem to find it at the moment.
It was 2 guys, they built the alienware logo on a base with the word "alienware" written in it.
Pretty sure it was a you tube vid