Headsets

AeonSoul

So I kinda need to buy a new Headset since my cheap ass one is not working good anymore.
I'm looking for some opinions, what would be a good comfy headset not too pricy?

WaLkAwaY

What is not to pricey? And do you want circumaural, supra-aural etc... Is it going to be strictly for gaming or other stuff? Are you an audiophile or just a regular listener?

AeonSoul

Too many questions @_@
Let's say I wouldn't want to go over 100€.
Yes I will use it mostly for gaming and I don't usually listen music through my headset. I have no clue what circumaural or supra-aural means D:

WaLkAwaY

Well the best experience for gaming comes from a circumaural headset which means it fits over and covers completely your entire ear. They usually have 5 - 7 speakers in each head phone side for 5.1 or 7.1 surround. So when you are playing and something gets behind you, you actually hear it behind you not from the side or in front.

AeonSoul

Oh so by circumaural you mean those crazy huge headsets right? Well I wouldn't mind one of those. Any suggestions about which one to buy?

wilbymilstone

I have a cheap Logitech headset that I use for gaming and it has served me well enough. Paid $20 at Wal-mart.

Dantheman221

For 100 euros, you can get the Corsair Vengeance 1500. They ARE virtual 7.1 which means that they try to imitate the sound of someone behind you. They are cheaper than the tiamats and are made of metal! It cost less too! Tiamat seems to cost 179.99 Euros and it cost $179.99 on amazon so I find it funny that you pay less if you buy in the US :)

AeonSoul

Well I already bought a Razer Carcharias, so that'll wait at least till those break :p

ripperbone

I been looking at some for a few months now. best buy has a setup on the turtle beach headsets and i was impressed with the X12, but i seen they are coming out with a px22 that looks bad ass.

yikes81

I want the Sennheiser PC350. Not sure how much it is though. These are based of the Sennheiser HD555. I think.

Sent via Tapatalk