test

Hello Alien World!

i was looking for a plug in for my winamp and i came across this forum i read some posts and it helped me get my alienfx to work on winamp for my M17XR4 :cool: thank you to the posters who helped me with that :)

My name is JJ and i have been into computers forever this is my third alienware i owned i known about alienware forever finally got my first three years ago traded it cause my friend worked out a sweet deal with me it was an Alienware Aurora R2 amazing system got it from Best Buy best PC i ever owned ever used if i ever have a chance i want another one maybe an ALX i want one so bad :eek:

Next system i owned was an Alienware M11xR2 i believe could have been an 3 its hard to remember right now i got it off of www.newegg.com refurbished eh it was alright but the duo core CPU in it is what killed it so i sold it

Now currently as i am typeing this i got an Alienware M17XR4 got it off alienwares websight sight its self best laptop ever my specs are in my profile

In closeing i hope i can learn from you all and i hope i can teach something too and help someone new to the Alienware family :) happy gameing and keep it alienware!

sway

Your on the perfect forum, welcome.

tappin from the Note II

Maelstrom

Huzzah! My winamp thread has claimed another text subject!

Welcome to the site!

well that you long story short i kinda screwed up my windows 8 and had to a refresh and yeah lost everthing had to reinstall so i was missing the config xlm file built for the M17Xr4 so i found it here and installed it DOH lol alwell when you mod sometimes you screw up :D

yikes81

Welcome to AWO. Glad that we could help off the bat!!

Sent via Tapatalk