Hello All

Rewtee

Hi all,
First time AW owner :) Replacing a 5 y/o Dell E521 with some updated hardware so I hope to see some major improvements.

Ordered May 4th and Fed Ex is supposed to deliver tomorrow. It looks as if the Ivy bridges are included this week :( Wish i would have waited just one more week LOL.

sway

I heard any recent orders were gonna get the new processors...for free. As long as they haven't shipped yet. You should've been in that group I read that early last week.

~ Sent from my GNexus on Aokp ~

yikes81

Call the support centre and ask them for the status of your order. It may not have even started building yet. If not you can ask them to upgrade the processor.

yikes81

i like flashing lights. one of the first features i show people when they ask "why did you buy an alienware"
and im like "coz it can do this"

MattyB

Welcome to the party!! :D

i like flashing lights. one of the first features i show people when they ask "why did you buy an alienware"
and im like "coz it can do this"
I do exactly the same thing. My GF first looked at it and rolled her eyes back and went 'pfft'. Then I made it all pretty in pink and she wanted one for herself straight away! Hahaha

Tony

Rewtee, Welcome. I'm interested to hear, if /when u revisit, how it all worked out.

Last edited:

yikes81

dude, thats pretty good. but my money is tied up in photography at the moment. and cross country cycling.