test

Hello! Another member from AWA checking out the site!

Dantheman221

Yes, hello eireann, as of now, most of us ARE AWA members :D I guess the word hasn't spread too far yet...It takes time! Oh and tommy, if you ever need a different site logo, you can always ask me! ^^

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Yes, hello eireann, as of now, most of us ARE AWA members :D I guess the word hasn't spread too far yet...It takes time! Oh and tommy, if you ever need a different site logo, you can always ask me! ^^

Cool, I will definitely keep that in mind. My Photoshop/Illustrator skills are just average as best.

Dantheman221

Mine are probably a bit better than yours ^^ I'm not too good with photoshop as I am good with After Effects. They have relatively the same interface but, After Effects is where my true heart is at. But yeah, I've made custom titles and backgrounds before :)

Eirreann

Yeah, I'm noticing that.... but with time this place too will branch out! I think Tommy's doing a pretty good job thus far (though I haven't explored much outside of the forum yet...)

WaLkAwaY

Hi Eirreann welcome enjoy your stay

DieselSS

Hey guys! I think the site will do pretty well...I am looking forward to seeing it grow.

WaLkAwaY

Hola. For a second time. :), Did all of you guys know each other from the other site?