Hello everyone

Apr 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

My name is Lucas/Luke and I am from Los Angeles, CA. I became an Alienware fan when the Predator 2.0 chassis came out. I bought my first Alienware Laptop in 2009 and had the M15X with the first gen i7 and an ATI Radeon card that was able to play Crysis and anything at the time. I recently came across an Silver Area 51 ALX from 2008 with Core2Extre 9770, XFX 790i SLI, and GTX280 SLI conifguration with Active Light. I have that for sentimental value since there was no way I could of paid $7000 back then, and even now. That ALX still runs like a champ after giving it total cleanup and thermal reapplication. I have a second 2008 Silver Predator 2.0 case non ALX with passive card that I am thinking of selling so I can get funds to buy the Area 51 with active vents. I am looking forward in meeting other Alienware fans in LA and the world.

-Luke

Jan 20, 2014
San Diego Ca.
Hey welcome not all that far from you over here in IE Menifee..Got my first Alienware about the same time as you. Have had many laptops and several desktops over the years. Sounds like a rare find the ALX, wish I had kept my 51 in factory shape instead of upgrading it all.

Apr 12, 2018
Nice to meet you Alienwulf. Every now and then I go to Riverside to visit my pop at Riverside National Cemetery, I will let you know in advance if you want to meet up for a drink. Also if you are by my area we can get a drink as well!

Jan 20, 2014
San Diego Ca.
Unreal, I go to the RNC every Wednesday with American Legion Riders. We meet up with the Patriot Riders to give honors and 0830 service with the military honor guard. Been doing it every week for a year now. Small world, I will say a prayer for your Dad and his service.