Hello from me and my alien!

Sarah

I thought it was about time I made a formal introduction here! It's only been 8 weeks since I joined but well, you know how it is when you have a new AW to set up and play with! he he! ;)

My beast is specced as shown below but please don't think I've more money than sense! :eek: Okay, maybe it was silly to spec it so high but I've built a Windows Server 2008 R2 domain in VMware on it and so the processor, memory, screen res and disc space are very valuable. Also I don't really like matte displays so I picked the 3D one to get the glossy finish. And the GPU is for playing games with, oh yeah! :eek:)

Let me apologise for the stupid avatar! I think it needs a bit of editing and rotating! It's not that the pic was taken as I led in bed or anything! But yes, I have the 17 for working on and to unleash the female gamer in me a few nights per week. Well that's me and my beast :) I hope we'll both be welcomed on here! :cool:

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Welcome to AWO! Glad to have you as a member. :)
I fixed your avatar. My neck started to hurt looking sideways :)

Sarah

Welcome to AWO! Glad to have you as a member. :)
I fixed your avatar. My neck started to hurt looking sideways :)

Aww, thanks Tommy :) I placed the avatar from an iPad which is why it ended up sideways! You've saved me a job there! :) And thank you for hosting this excellent site. There are some really great members here :)

Sarah

^^ Thanks :) It is a fabulous machine and it wasn't cheap! I use it for work as well as playing games on and I have a lot of virtual machines on it running under VMware Workstation - hence the need for tons of memory and a fast processor :). Besides, buying an Alienware is just an excuse for buying top end hardware :D