Hello my name is...

Knoxtane

Jan 29, 2016
Florida
Hello everyone, I'm sk.Empyre (sk stands for Silenced Kings). I'm a PC gaming enthusiast and plan to buy the Alienware X51 R3 and be a proud Alienware owner. A little info about myself, well I am 22 years old and love playing video games both on console and pc but I prefer PC gaming because you can do so much more with it. I was once an Assistant Community Manager for a video game development studio by the name of PixleBeam, while it was fun i decided to step away from that position and join tons of forums! I have some experience in server management, mostly Counter-Strike: Source servers (I've had a total of 4 since 2011 with 2 active in 2014). I built my first low-tier gaming PC back in June of 2014. I was on a budget and just decided to get what was cheap but could work for majority of games.

First PC Build specs: AMD FX-6300 Six core clocked at 3.5Ghz with stock cooler / 8GB of DDR3 1600MHz G.Skil Ripjaw blue / GTX 750Ti 2GB OC Edition (Asus) / 1TB Western Digital blue HDD / 750W Thermaltake Semi-modular 80+ Bronze Power supply / Windows 7 Ultimate.

First PC Build with upgrades: AMD FX-6300 Six core clocked @ 3.5GHz with stock cooler / 8GB of DDR3 1600MHz G.Skil Ripjaw blue / Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB Reference (Blower cooler) / 1TB Western Digital Blue HDD / 750W Thermaltake Semi-modular 80+ Bronze Power supply / Windows 10 Pro.

So as mentioned above, I plan to buy the Alienware X51 R3 and slap in my GTX 970 which is longer so I'll have to take out the front intake fan..but anyways, enough rambling.

Hope to share some knowledge and posts with everyone!

- sk.Empyre