Help! I need to find this power -on board for an older Alienware Predator.

splanphear

Hi Allen-
Hope everything is going well for you and your mother. Just checking to see if you were able to send me that invoice? I have not received anything as of Tues. July 2. If it would be easier, send it by email to: splanphear@frontier.com I will turn around and send the check the same day. Please let me know...

Steve

splanphear

Hi Steve sorry about delay. Mother had a health issue. She has daily nurse support. But had a bumpy week. Plus one of our friends a Doctor died unexpectedly last week. Not a good week. I will be at home all day on Sunday catching up on paperwork and details. Will get it in mail on Monday.
Hi Allen-
Have you sent the invoice ? I have not received anything. You could sent to my email
splanphear@frontier.com

I would like to get the part soon. Thanks
Steve

splanphear

Ok with me. Will print an invoice and mail it to you. Then send the switch (have it in a mailer already). Should be fine. Note I have been on eBay over 8 years. But that takes 10% and now state tax. I should get the invoice in mail on Tuesday. Thanks, Allen
Hi Allen-
I seem to be having trouble with this site not sending replies to you... I have not received the invoice yet as of July 5th. I would really like to get the part ASAP Please respond so I know you got this!

Steve